How to start a stationery shop in Malaysia
Stationery is essential even if technology is playing a big role in our daily lives. Here are some few guidelines and tips on how you can get started.
- Find your niche – A successful stationery shop must first choose your target audience. Who do you want to serve? What is your ideal target market and customer? Is your stationery shop serving B2B or B2C, meaning that you want to serve office, students, or general customers?
- Do extensive planning – What products you want to sell? Do you have a supplier on hand? What is your competitive advantage with other stationery shops in Malaysia? What tools and equipment you need? How many workers you need?
- Focusing on your quality of services – Many thinks that stationery shop is just a shop where people visit to get their stationery needs and leave. That is not the case in 21st century where people demand a good service quality even from a stationery shop that mainly selling products and not services.
- Develop a marketing strategy- How will you communicate with your customer and ensure potential customers know your existence? Is it possible for you to do some opening promotion to boost traffic first to gain exposure for your stationery shop?
All the questions above are crucial for you to ask yourself and consider before you open a stationery shop in Malaysia.
It seems like a complicated process, so Pacific Wise is launching a program to help and partner with existing and new office supplies shops.
Are You One Of The Person Below?
1. Had an existing Office Supplies business that sells almost the same products as Pacific Wise.
2. Entrepreneurs that are interested in starting an office supplies business.
Good News! Pacific Wise would like to partner with you to increase your income and support your business with our 20+ years of office supplies industry expertise and capital.
|Benefit You Will Gained||Reduce Your Cost|
|We Give You Sales (Up to RM 100K / Month)||Lowering Your Logistics Cost|
|Giving Customer Visits (Traffic)||Lowering Your Product cost|
|Training Your Marketing Skills||Help digitalizing Your Business|
Every Minute Past Is Every Opportunities Missed. Click The Button Below Now To WhatsApp Us Now.
If You Are Not In The Business Of Stationeries But Serving B2B Clients,
Check Out Our PW Partnership Program By Clicking The Banner Below.